Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd TERMS AND CONDITIONS – as of January 2023:
Validity: Standard proposals remain valid for a period of thirty (30) days after which time it is subject to revision or confirmation.
GST: All pricing is exclusive of GST.
Order Acknowledgement: Final confirmation of quotations will be made after receiving the approved certified electrical design, utility associated documentation, and/or its subsequent amendments.
Working Hours: All works have been allowed to be completed during normal working hours, Monday to Friday, 0630hrs -1500hrs.
Standard Payment Terms:
- A commencement deposit no less than 20% of the contract value to be paid within 14 days of offer acceptance.
- Monthly progress claims based on ordered materials and a percentage of completion of works.
- Payment for progress invoices provided by Evolve are due and payable within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Final payment (including all outstanding invoices) must be made on ‘Practical Completion’ (as directed by Network Authority, 2 weeks prior to final commissioning outage). Final payment must be received prior to outage works being confirmed.
- If payment in full is not received within the agreed terms defined above, the customer shall in addition be liable to pay:
- Interest at the rate of 1% per month (calculated daily) on any overdue amount, and
- All expenses (including any amounts charged to the Company by a debt collection agency or any legal costs) incurred in recovering or attempting to recover an overdue amount.
Access to Site: The Client will ensure clear and unrestricted heavy vehicle access to the specific work areas to deliver and install the works.
Warranty: Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd maintains a Perpetual Warranty Bond with the Power Utility and warrants our works with them for the warranty period of 3 years. Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd will build the Network Augmentation on behalf of Ausgrid/Essential Energy under this contract and will deal directly with them should any non-conformances from the Network Standards be determined.
Associated Fees & Charges: Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd does not include for any Third-Party fees and charges. These include but are not limited to Power Utilities and Local Councils
Variations: Variations are defined as work required or requested to be done outside the scope of works, not on the certified design, not allowed for in our quotation and/or arising because of any direction or requirement by the Client and/or Statutory Authority.
A fixed sum variation will be submitted for any requested change in scope of works for approval by the Client.
Note - All variations for materials or subcontractors will be charged at 15% cost plus.
Delays: Our offer excludes any direct or indirect costs associated with delays outside of Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd control e.g. delays caused by Authorities, the Client, Principal or Others.
Force Majeure: The Client indemnifies Evolve Electrical Services Pty Ltd for expenses, damages or penalties in the event of a force majeure event that would otherwise disrupt the delivery of the project within the agreed or contractual timeframe.
Note - This could include but not limited to; rain, flood, electrical storm, industrial action, supplier shortage, war, terrorism, or cancellation of works by the Power Utility.